Information we collect
The personal information you are asked and why you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you when we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information collected in various ways, including:
- Provide information, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on Your Device. You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
By email: Property Junction International